Join Team Paramount and Maximize Your Skills
Open Position: Automotive Sales and Marketing Internship
Location: Paramount Lead Solutions, Chicagoland area
Paramount Lead Solutions is seeking a high-energy, self-motivated, and persistent individual with a verifiable track record of success.
The ideal candidate is an expert in client management and relationship building. This individual will work closely with current Paramount clients and prospective customers as a trusted advisor. This individual will demonstrate understanding of customer needs and how to meet them.
Paramount Lead Solutions offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where employees are provided the necessary tools, resources and leadership to develop and achieve the next level in a sales and marketing career.
As sales representative, the ideal candidate will build professional relationships, skills and earnings. Paramount places no limit on the amount of compensation an employee can receive.
What’s in it for you:
• Top-tier education on the fundamentals of sales that every job requires and will be necessary for career success.
• Lifetime membership into one of the fastest growing sales communities in Chicago. This includes ongoing training and development, coaching and mentorship, and so much more.
• Opportunities to manage and direct the flow of all sales activities, including meetings with sales staff regarding objectives, reviews and analysis.
• A competitive training program to push candidates past the status quo in every aspect of their life.
• Solid base salary plus uncapped commission.
Necessary qualifications and recommended skills:
• 1 to 3+ years of sales experience (required) and the skill set to be successful.
• Understanding of CRMs (e.g., VinSolutions, eLeads, Promax) and the ability to navigate through multiple accounts.
• Bachelor's degree is strongly preferred.
Candidate attributes we prefer:
• Strong customer-service and relationship-building skills
• Motivation for professional and financial success, including drive to reach and exceed quotas
• Ability to take initiative and thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to make calls with assertiveness, demonstrating a positive and persistent style
• Ability to remain resilient in a competitive environment, whether working
independently or as a team
• Understanding of the importance of self-motivation, time-management, and organizational skills
Apply using the form on this page, or send resume and cover letter via email.